Our Team

Our Team

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Bud, Not Buddy Trailer

Bud, Not Buddy is also a special book to me.  This used to be one of my favorite read alouds when I discussed historical fiction until I decided to use it during literature circles.  I love the way Christopher Paul Curtis writes and describes Buddy's adventures as he travels to find his father.  This novel was also a Newbery Award Winner in 2000.  Christopher Paul Curtis writes about what he knows; he grew up in Flint, Michigan, where this novel takes place.  He is also the author of The Watons Go to Birmingham-1963 which received a Newbery Honor, and The Mighty Miss Malone.
Enjoy the book trailer from Bud, Not Buddy by Isaac, Addison, and Brennen.

Bud, Not Buddy Book Trailer by Isaac, Addison, and Brennen

No comments:

Post a Comment